The Solsonès area for hiking and cycling tourists. Solsonès is the region known as the land of a thousand farmhousesand we could also call it the land of a thousand paths.There is so much to discover in our surroundings that with our suggested routes, you can explore the main trails, paths, tracks, and points of interest in our fantastic region, on foot or by bike.
- Bar and restaurant with the option of breakfast, half board, full board, or picnic.
- Supermarket with local produce designed for hikers and cyclists.
- Information dossier about the area, its tourist resources, shops, bars, and restaurants.
- Tracks and routes for hikers and cyclists near our campsite, available to customers.
- Cartographic maps of the region and the surroundings.
- Laundry area for cleaning and drying equipment.
- Space for bike cleaning and storage, and materials for minor repairs.
- Customer service in 5 languages (Catalan, Spanish, English, French, and German).
- Exclusive discounts and promotions for hikers and cyclists.
- Accommodation specially designed for hikers and cyclists.
- Route 1: Camping el Solsonès – Cirera – Timoneda – Lladurs – Solsona (28km)
- Route 2: Camping el Solsonès – Serra seca – Cambrils – Coll de Jou – Solsona (52,7km)
- Route 3: Camping el Solsonès – Coll de Jou – Estació d’esquí Port del Comte – Solsona (41.3km)
- Ruta 4: Camping el Solsonès – Coll de Jou – Sant Llorenç de Morunys – Coll de Port – Estació d’esquí Port del Comte (58.8km)
- Ruta 5: Camping el Solsonès – Oliana – Coll de Nargó – Cambrils – Coll de Jou – Solsona (68km)